The MSN Homepage is MSN’s prime advertising real estate - the online version of a front cover attracting over 17.4 million unique users and 439 million page views monthly. It’s a summary of all that’s in the current edition of the MSN site and editorially updated three times every day.
For the advertiser the MSN Homepage is a representation of what MSN is to our users – it’s 1 in 8 of our users’ main entry point to the site so it’s often the first part of the site they see.
The MSN homepage offers:
- Wider Page: engage even further with consumers with the addition of the right hand personalisable column.
- Increased personalisation:Customisable modules such as weather and astrology; this offers the opportunity for our key partners to be fully integrated into the MSN Homepage
- Editorial features carousel: Main content promotion area of the page and clearly marked to differentiate editorial content from the 300x250 rectangle advertising.
- Improved navigation: Clearer navigation bar enables consumers to go exactly where they want to go. Less clutter means we’re able to really push our priority channels and integrated partner channels too.
- More search options: Additional Bing search bar - search at your fingertips
- Explore MSN UK: Explore MSN UK. Easier navigation through the portal for those users who prefer to find their way around through a directory (the key channels and their sub channels)
- Photo news module: See the world today in pictures – Promotes the main news/features of the week through images increasing interest.
- Target Page Header: Integrated page header incorporates a search function, enabling better integrating by design features with the channel navigation bar above. Easier signposts and iconography for the WL services.
- Multiple Advertising Slots: All advertising placements including the 300x250 and the superbanner will remain as a core part of the MSN Portal.
The MSN Homepage provides over 16 millions of monthly users1 with personalised access to the wealth of award-winning content and tools available on the MSN network. Its appeal and success are based on intuitive navigation and top-flight content, all tailored to reflect personal interests and priorities.
It offers advertisers a perfect environment for brand building. MSN offers a wide range of sponsorship and marketing opportunities, which can be tailored to your specific marketing goals including Daily and Day Part takeovers – perfect for timely targeting of your product marketing message.
MSN aims to enable you to fully harness the best creative solutions available via the online medium, creating solutions that are engaging for the user and effective for the advertiser. By partnering with the leading rich media vendors we allow advertisers to harness economies of creative scale and take the opportunity to run bespoke solutions that push the creative envelope.