MSN - The Best of Now:
We all know the internet’s amazing, but there’s just so much of it and we often miss out on the good stuff. That’s where MSN comes in. MSN is fuelled by what’s now, how we scour the globe, filter the trends and make sense of the chaos, bringing you The Best of Now
A few words from Pete Clifton, MSN’s Executive Producer “… Late last year we hit the re-set button on MSN to ensure a greater focus on exclusive and original material, 24/7 live coverage on the biggest stories and more consumer interaction. We’re now turning up the dial and embarking on the next big step on that journey - The Best of Now
– ensuring MSN is your one stop shop for the best of what the web has to offer now. Our editorial team is hunting down the best in News
and lifestyle, so we can serve you up fresh stories as they break. We’ve also developed exclusive technology that identifies trends from across search and social networks, so we can spot the hottest topics as they emerge! …”
For advertisers, it’s about having more engaging platforms and leading ad solutions to leverage their brands’ stories, like Dior who saw a 12% increase in purchase consideration from a homepage takeover.
Here are just a few of the recent MSN ad formats:
- New! Swell: The newest ad format where the 300x600 canvas comes alive as you hover over the ad, spilling out over the page into the right hand gutter and inviting further interactions.
- New! The Magnetic Canvas: Engage users with this exciting 3D environment! It’s designed to take advantage of any accidental hovers without disruption, this time with eye catching 3D animation.
- Sliver Pushdown: A vast creative space that invites but does not interrupt. On load it expands to billboard size for a short period, giving advertisers the chance to grab their audiences’ attention via rich media animations, video or galleries then retracting leaving a banner and MPU companion.
- Billboard: Is a huge canvas and the first image a user will see.
In addition, advertisers can harness economies of creative scale by running bespoke solutions that push the creative envelope. Our latest solution, Life Unlocked for 02 provides a fully immersive experience, allowing users to engage in O2 products and services.
MSN UK has a 52% reach, where 23 million* UK users a month come for their digital fix of the latest news, gossip, strange-but-true stories, browsing, shopping, trends and more, consuming 18 million* page views daily. It’s not all about reach but also engagement. With MSN the ‘Best of Now’ engagement on MSN has increased significantly:
Source: comScore July 2012 (3 Month average)
MSN Channels include: MSN Homepage, Cars, Celebrity, Entertainment, Money, Movies, MSN Her, Music, News, Sports, Travel and Video.
Watch the new MSN video here