Offering a richer, more participatory news experience, NBCNews.com draws over 55 million users per month.1 Advertisers can engage consumers through the best of traditional media combined with innovative online experiences. With a powerful consumer appeal in the online news market, those who advertise on NBCNews.com can reach this media brand’s large and loyal audience. Additionally, NBCNews.com users spend more time viewing the NBCNews.com site than users of Yahoo, Google, or AOL news sites.2
- Connect with an affluent audience on NBCNews.com, where 51.4 percent of the audience has a household income of at least $75K.3
- 57.2 percent of the .com audience has graduated college or higher and 39.7 percent has professional/managerial working status.3
- Reach powerful professionals. NBCNews.com attracts some of the most affluent and powerful consumers in the country, including high-income professionals and business decision makers. These users are likely to be middle-management, and are likely to own stock portfolios.3
- Content consumers and advertisers trust. NBCNews.com offers best-of-breed content from sources like NBC, Newsweek, BusinessWeek, The Washington Post, and Forbes. Advertisers have a great opportunity to connect with consumers on one of the internet’s most popular news content.
- Engage with interactive NBCNews.com visitors. The NBCNews.com audience engages in streaming video, polls, live votes, chats, and message boards. Advertise on NBCNews.com and reach an active online audience.
See how you can extend your reach to over 55 million unique users each month by advertising on NBCNews.com.1 Contact a sales representative today.