MSN has recently updated the Creative Acceptance Policy (CAP), designed to optimise your message by ensuring consistently high advertising standards across all Microsoft media properties.
Providing massive reach, targeting, and desirable audience demographics, MSN
already delivers what you need to increase your online market share. The updated guidelines will help you maximise your creative, so your brand is positioned to its fullest potential.
The CAP brings added value to your display advertising by:
- Providing a trusted, engaging environment that increases the likelihood of success.
- Delivering a clear and consistent messaging framework that results in effective advertising.
- Generating an enriched user experience.
Consumer opinion and responsiveness is influenced by various content and design elements that comprise the creative. The CAP suggests optimal ways to improve your creative, so you can position your ad for positive interactivity.
Consumers associate their likes and dislikes of an ad with their overall opinion of the advertiser. The message is clear: optimizing your creative leads to positive brand association that boosts business results.
The CAP provides a clear and consistent messaging framework that will help generate a successful ad, as well as enrich the user’s experience. It covers design, content, animation, placement, and the relevance and accessibility of landing pages.
The CAP affects display and text advertising across the Microsoft properties, including all Microsoft advertising placements. The products required to meet our guidelines and suggestions include:
- Industry Standard ad units (Microsoft Advertising-served and third-party-served).
- Text and Contextual ad units.
- MSN Shopping.
- MDAS Standard ad units (Microsoft Advertising-served and TPS).
- Custom ad products and solutions.
- Rich Media (Microsoft Advertising and TPS Rich Media).
We’re here to support you through every stage of your advertising purchase. Working closely with a Microsoft Sales Representative
during the initial planning of your advertisement will help gather early approval and ensure compliance.