Contact the sales team
As you may have heard from our recent announcement, AOL has assumed management and sales responsibility for all of Microsoft’s display, video and mobile display/video advertising inventory in nine key global markets -- the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Japan -- and across Microsoft’s suite of leading online brands, including MSN Homepage and verticals, Outlook Mail, Xbox, Skype and ads in apps.
Microsoft and AOL share a commitment to customer service and collaboration, and together we will create a powerhouse media offering with a remarkable set of differentiated assets. By introducing one selling motion across AOL’s world class portfolio of sites, such as Huffington Post, Engadget, AOL.com and TechCrunch and Microsoft’s much-loved consumer services, including MSN, Xbox, Outlook.com, and Skype, we are uniquely positioned to deliver:
- The largest global audience reachable across desktop, mobile and video
- The largest premium global inventory pool
- A simplified buying experience through a single, combined organization
- Increased programmatic buying opportunities across mobile, video, display and search
- Unmatched customer service from the joining of two service award-winning teams