For the second season of their “In Search of Incredible” campaign, Microsoft helped Asus promote their range of new Intel powered Ultrabooks with a microsite. The aim of the campaign was to increase Asus’ key performance indicators as well as integrating this “incredible” concept into the core of the Asus brand.
- Increase brand and product awareness
- Build a strong brand and product association with the microsite
- Drive audience to the microsite & interest in discovering incredible stories, incredible videos and incredible products
SolutionThe microsite “In Search of Incredible” launched across eight countries: Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, UK and USA. This was a part of a wider campaign aided by traffic drivers across Microsoft platforms including MSN and Skype.
The microsite celebrated extraordinary creativity and imagination of people all over the planet, revealing incredible stories, videos and products.
With an effort to uplift Asus brand metrics and association, Microsoft created a hybrid of editorial and client content with articles and videos. The microsite also gave opportunities to participate in a competition to win a Zenbook.
ResultsAudiences exposed to the campaign and microsite saw:
- A 7 percentage point increase in Asus brand consideration
- A 12 percentage point increase in Zenbook awareness
- An 11 percentage point lift in Asus “brand fit”
Download the full “Asus: In Search of Incredible” case study.