What is marketing leadership in a transparent and interconnected digital world? Who are the consumers of tomorrow? How will technology enable and change us? How do we, the global advertising community, transform?
To address these questions and ignite dialogue on the most pressing challenges and most brilliant creativity in marketing and technology, we’re hosting an invite-only event called Imagine: The Marketing Leadership Summit from March 29-31 at our campus in Redmond, Washington. This event will bring together the voices and ideas of our time—both down the street and across the globe—to excite, inspire and engage on how digital is at the center of not just advertising, but of a new culture and a new breed of innovation and inspiration.
An amazing list of industry thought leaders will take the stage and to explore the issues and topics that matter most for marketing and digital possibilities ahead.
Here is a sneak peek at who is joining us:
- Steve Ballmer will discuss the latest trends in consumer innovation;
- Cultural anthropologist Mimi Ito will share key insights about today’s dynamic ‘teens’;
- Jaron Lanier will discuss where augmented reality is headed;
- Qi Lu and Yusuf Mehdi will help us imagine the future of search and content online;
- Grammy award-winning band Train will also join to provide musical entertainment.
Since this is an invite-only event, we’re planning to bring summit to life online by sharing videos and content from speakers and participants at www.advertising.microsoft.com/imagine. Continue to check out this site for updates on the agenda and more to come.
All the best,
Carolyn Everson, Corporate Vice President, Global Ad Sales