When we’re out and about at conferences and events we often get asked where people can find out more about our advertising products and services.
Well we’re lucky that Microsoft encourages everyone to be an advocate and evangelist and you can find many of us on Twitter answering questions or pointing advertisers in the right direction.
Our Facebook following is growing too, but the main places would be the Microsoft Advertising Community where you’ll find all our blogs and forums where we’re regularly helping marketers help themselves to a wealth of information and support.
There’s also the Microsoft Advertising Website which is our B2B customer hub with detailed resources, research and all important contact information about the myriad of ways you can tap into and connect with our huge global audience.
Sign up for a download which includes:
· Introduction to Digital Advertising
· Advice on putting online into the marketing mix effectively
· Some words on branding versus direct response
· Tips on better social media and email marketing
· How to measure results
· Some legal details
· A nifty glossary of terms in case you need a vocab refresher
We hope the document is helpful and would like your thoughts and insight for further versions.