Following on from yesterday’s blog post around our IAB Engage activity, here’s a summary of the Xbox action so if you’re not attending you can still capture all the great content.
The Xbox team are demoing showcasing 2-Way TV and NUads™ and answering any questions that you may have around our advertising opportunities. If you do have any questions and are not attending please feel free to tweet them to @MSAdvertisingUK.
The Xbox team are demoing:
Product Spotlight – Click to Video
Click to Video allows you to play your advertisement in HD on the biggest screen in the house. It is easy to implement as you can use your existing creative and campaigns are live in 3 working days.
NUads™ transform traditional TV advertising into engaging and actionable experiences using the voice-and gesture-control of Kinect for Xbox 360. NUads™ are:
- Engaging: Build memorable brand experiences through the magic of Kinect
- Inviting: NUads™ create a two-way conversation that allows the brand to instantly connect with consumers
- Simple: No work necessary, simply hand off your existing :30 ad spot and we take care of the rest
Simple interactions with voice, gesture or the controller transform your video ad from a passive to an active experience. NUads™ will appear both on the Xbox LIVE dashboard as a click to video execution as well as within content served by selected app partners.
NUads™ Scenario - The Polling :30
- The Polling :30 enables direct feedback from the community using a poll
- Ask any question and allow the community to choose from 2-3 responses
- The poll will appear as an overlay on your video ad and users can vote using voice, gesture or the controller
The best bit is we want you to experience 2-way TV and how Xbox LIVE and Kinect are transforming TV entertainment and advertising, so today, on one of our special Xbox Live Gold Days one lucky reader has a chance of winning an Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle TODAY!
Simply tell us: “How many working days does it take to put a click to video campaign live” via our Twitter handle and include the hashtags #XboxGoldDays #IABEngage today. Download our cheat sheet for a clue!