As I wrote back in January, the Microsoft Advertising Story Awards challenge marketers to think about future innovation in advertising and promote their chosen brands and stories in inventive and forward looking ways.
As submissions for MSA’s continue to pour in from all over the world, I’m pleased to announce the esteemed judging panel that will be considering the work of all finalists and determining who will be joining us as our VIP guests at this year’s International Festival of Creativity in Cannes.
David Sable, Global CEO at Y&R, will chair the global judging panel.
He will be joined by:
- Nigel Morris, CEO of Aegis Media North America
- Matt Walsh, VP / Executive Experience Director at Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Mainardo de Nardis, CEO of OMD Worldwide
- Maria Luisa Francoli Plaza, Global CEO of MPG and Havas Media North America
- Sean Kegelman, SVP, Partnerships & Ventures at VivaKi Nerve Center (Publicis Groupe)
- Jacki Kelley, Global CEO of Universal McCann
David Sable’s told us:
“I’m thrilled to be chairing these awards. They capture the central challenge marketers face today — telling a great story and driving it through a digital platform to create new user engagements. The winning program will find that perfect, surprising, inspiring balance between business objective, creativity and innovation.”
Over the next few weeks we’ll be introducing you to each judge and showcasing their thought-leadership around what elements make for a truly effective digital brand campaign.
If you haven’t already made your submission, please know that you have until the end of March to get them to us. You’ll find more information here: Microsoft Advertising Story Awards
Thanks again to our judging panel, and good luck to all those marketers who enter.
Richard Dunmall - VP of Global Agencies and Accounts, Microsoft Advertising