Targeting, impact and engagement were the key drivers of a multi-screen strategy for the Samsung Galaxy Tab UK launch, a new tablet computer offering an alternative to conventional PCs. The campaign combined online, in-game and mobile advertising with behavioural targeting of those considering a PC purchase, generating over 19 million impressions for the Samsung Galaxy Tab launch.
- Generate awareness for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Reach a tech-savvy audience as well as those considering a PC purchase
- Drive engagement levels and favorability
A multi-screen strategy for the Samsung Galaxy Tab launch combined takeovers of 6 key MSN channels with an Interactive Panel on Windows Live Messenger and mobile display advertising on MSN and Windows Live Mobile. In-game advertising on Xbox helped to raise awareness among a tech-savvy audience, while behavioral targeting on MSN delivered additional exposure among those actively considering a PC purchase.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab campaign generated over 19 million impressions
- The rich media Windows Live Messenger Interactive Panel delivered an interaction rate of over 19%
- For rich media mobile ads on MSN, the interaction rate for Samsung Galaxy Tab ads reached 35%
Download the Samsung Galaxy Tab case study
Find out more about multi-screen advertising