Busy practical women know that Delish is the go-to source for kitchen-tested recipes and cooking tips from trusted brands like Good Housekeeping, RealSimple, Cooking Light, O, the Oprah Magazine and many more. They also love to relax with our content when life slows down.
From best-restaurant round-ups to photo galleries of outrageous food creations, Delish celebrates the world of food in a way that even those who don’t cook regularly find irresistible.
Our audience of over 6.1M users1
visits Delish for recipes and ideas for their next dinner or event. Delish users spend 154% more online than the average internet user3
and we inspire them to share your message.
- 67% are female.2
- 76.8% of users are 35+ years old.2
- 56.6% are married and 35% have children.2
- 41.8% have an average HHI of $75K+.2
- 72.3% are the primary grocery decision maker.2
- 90% purchased a product or service online in the last 6 months.2
- 33.4% purchased apparel online in the last 6 months.2
Our users spend more time viewing and sharing content and are more likely to engage with your ad.
- Each month our users watch over 2M cooking videos,
- Save more than 145,000 recipes to Delish Recipe Books, and
- Print more than 850,000 recipes.
- More than 30,000 users Like us on Facebook, and more than 6,000 follow us on Twitter.
We have over 250,000 registered users. Our audience is the most engaged audience of home cooks in the Food category, consistently ranking #1 in comScore’s Affinity and Engagement measures. Users spend more time viewing and sharing content and are more likely to engage with your ad.
Our advertising solutions run the gamut from targeted recipe advertising to customized solutions with deep brand integration, and a host of flexible contextual sponsorships in between. Whether your goal is to target women when they’re focused on meal planning, party planning or simply grabbing a moment of “me-time” to break up the day, Delish has an advertising solution that’s right for your brand.
Find out how to start advertising with Delish. Contact a sales representative today.