Atlas Advanced Analytics offers a flexible and diverse collection of in-depth reports so you can tap into powerful metrics and optimize your media, creative and web sites and make smart marketing decisions.
Choose from among these nine analyses:
- Creative Optimization Advisor—Optimize the best creative for each placement.
- Advanced Reach & Frequency Reporting—Go beyond the standard reach and frequency reports and get granular, at the site, placement and creative level.
- Optimal Frequency Analysis—Pinpoint the frequency that delivers the highest conversion rate. Target your most profitable frequency (highest yield).
- Time-to-Convert Analysis—Examine different conversion windows (time between the last click or impression and the conversion) to measure the impact on conversion results reported.
- Daypart Analysis—Measure how impression delivery, clicks and conversion rates fluctuate throughout the day to help you make the most of your targeting efforts.
- Geographic Performance Analysis—Discover which regions receive the highest click-through rates and conversions, and compare your online impact with your offline marketing efforts.
- Campaign Builder—Identify overlap across channels, sites and placements in order to: analyze how sites contribute reach versus frequency, pinpoint buys that reach the highest number of converters beyond the last ad clicked, and view overlap between channels (e.g. search and display campaigns).
- Search & Display Synergy—Accurately measure how your display ads are boosting the success of your search campaigns. This custom analysis not only shows you the overlap between search and display, but also determines whether synergy occurs across channels and sites.
- Keyword Path—Uncover search behavior patterns to show which keywords drive prospects into and through your sales funnel, which keywords are clicked most often in combination with others, and which paths are driving converters.
- Rich Media Conversion Reporting—Understand the contribution of rich media events like expansions and interactions to conversions, and related statistics that help benchmark and calculate ROI for your rich media campaigns.
- Engagement Mapping Factors Report—Go beyond just the EMap conversion numbers and understand the underlying factors that are contributing to those changes. Quickly compare models with the last ad standard and see which sites are getting more or less credit, and why. This report also works for clients and campaigns that are not currently using EMap!
Engagement Mapping allows advertisers to map and assign value to the various touchpoints a consumer is exposed to, showing a more complete picture of a campaign and giving publishers credit where credit is due for all forms of digital media.
An Engagement Mapping module is built in to Microsoft Advertiser Suite’s Atlas Media Console
. It tracks all of the touchpoints where users see ads, giving advertisers a more complete picture of the various ways they interact with consumers prior to an action such as a click or purchase. It takes into account numerous data points and places different weights on the different experiences that consumers have with a brand, including the frequency, order, recency, size and type of creative.
For more information, please contact us.